how to make a handkerchief with lace trim
1. Fabric of your choice (cotton, linen, silk, etc.)
2. Lace trim
3. Sewing machine
1. Cut the fabric into a square. The size of the square will depend on the size of the handkerchief you want to make. A good size for a handkerchief is about 12 inches by 12 inches.
2. Iron the fabric to make sure it is smooth and free of wrinkles.
3. Place the lace trim around the edges of the fabric square. Make sure the lace is centered and even.
4. Pin the lace in place.
5. Sew the lace to the fabric using a sewing machine. Make sure to use a thread that matches the color of the fabric.
6. Trim any excess fabric or lace.
7. Turn the fabric inside out so that the lace is on the inside.
8. Iron the fabric to make sure the edges are crisp and the lace is secure.
9. Fold the fabric in half and pin the edges together.
10. Sew the edges together using a sewing machine. Make sure to use a thread that matches the color of the fabric.
11. Trim any excess fabric or thread.
12. Turn the handkerchief right side out and iron it again.
Your handkerchief with lace trim is now complete! You can use it to add a special touch to any outfit or give it as a gift. Enjoy!