how to make a veil with lace trim
1. Lace trim
2. Fabric of your choice
3. Sewing machine
6. Measuring tape
1. Measure the length of the veil you want to make. Measure from the top of your head to the desired length of the veil.
2. Cut the fabric to the desired length. Make sure to leave an extra inch or two for the seam allowance.
3. Iron the fabric to make sure it is flat and smooth.
4. Measure the lace trim and cut it to the same length as the fabric.
5. Place the lace trim on top of the fabric and pin it in place.
6. Sew the lace trim to the fabric using a sewing machine. Make sure to use a zigzag stitch to ensure the lace trim is securely attached.
7. Trim any excess fabric or lace trim.
8. Fold the fabric in half lengthwise and pin it in place.
9. Sew the two sides of the fabric together using a straight stitch.
10. Turn the veil right side out and press it with an iron.
11. Attach a comb or clip to the top of the veil to secure it in place.
Your veil with lace trim is now complete! You can wear it with any outfit to add a touch of elegance and sophistication.