how to attach lace trim to tulle
Attaching lace trim to tulle is a great way to add a unique and elegant touch to any project. Whether you’re making a wedding dress, a tutu, or a costume, adding lace trim to tulle can give your project a beautiful and professional look. Here’s how to attach lace trim to tulle.
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need tulle, lace trim, scissors, pins, and a sewing machine.
2. Cut the tulle to the desired length. Make sure to leave a few extra inches for hemming.
3. Lay the tulle flat on a table or other flat surface.
4. Place the lace trim along the edge of the tulle. Make sure the lace trim is centered and straight.
5. Pin the lace trim in place.
6. Sew the lace trim to the tulle using a zigzag stitch. Make sure to backstitch at the beginning and end of the seam.
7. Trim any excess lace trim.
8. Hem the tulle. Fold the edge of the tulle over twice and sew in place.
9. Press the hem with an iron.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully attached lace trim to tulle. Now you can use your newly trimmed tulle for any project you have in mind. Whether you’re making a dress, a tutu, or a costume, adding lace trim to tulle can give your project a beautiful and professional look.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?