The white lace fabric industry strives to make a breakthrough this year
The home textiles of ordinary silk fabrics and wedding home textiles are very good, and the white lace fabric industry strives to make a breakthrough this year. In particular, the wedding dress lace industry, such as the wedding dress underwear industry, is widely used in wedding dress, and the wedding dress industry integrates design, production and sales, which has great potential.
In the twinkling of an eye, on August 18, polyester yarn production and sales returned to normalization and the long peak season holiday came. In the first half of this year, the production and sales of polyester yarn increased by more than 20%.
The recent acceleration of state-owned banks has had a negative impact on labor facility transformation projects. The good pattern of industrial chain innovation and development reflects the path of yarn enterprises to change the industry development mode through green transformation.
Note: A few years ago, the “Gold Nine Silver Ten” was close to expectations, and the real large-scale production and large-scale production will still be fully completed in October this year. However, due to overcapacity of enterprises above designated size, enterprises have gradually overstocked polyester raw materials, resulting in rising costs of acceptance crude oil, textile and other products, and reduced production losses. Since October, the price center of the domestic spinning market has continued to rise. In July this year, the cotton yarn price of China’s spinning enterprises was basically flat compared with previous years, with a year-on-year growth of 31%.
It is understood that at present, the enterprise has certain requirements for environmental protection supervision, mainly because the import and export customers need not only to expand the selection range of raw materials, but also to expand the selection of their quality, which leads to weak price competition for some products of the enterprise. However, through last year’s publicity strategy, the enterprise has also been able to see that it has done a good job of “sailing”, and the rapid income growth has really made the entire knitting industry the background of the competitiveness of the industry.
According to Li Lingshen, the planting and R&D capacity is getting higher and higher, and the production capacity of varieties such as polyester, nylon and staple fiber is gradually rising in China.
In China, the continuous external sales through publicity efforts and high-tech enterprise development strategies will help enterprises expand and have a comprehensive understanding of the entire industry.
Li Lingshen said that under the background of enterprises participating in market research, risks to the whole industry are very common, especially for well-known enterprises in urgent need overseas, who feel that tariffs can further enhance their own advantages.
In addition, there are three enterprises participating in market competition research. They believe that the development of enterprises has intrinsic value, and enterprises with potential should actively develop.
● The input of raw materials leads to the further reduction of spinning cost, the increase of yarn price, and the decrease of yarn price. Generally, cotton yarn and cotton type chemical fiber blended yarn are used, and T/C blended yarn is used as raw material. There are relatively few blended polyester yarns; Polyester/cotton/C blended yarn is 285 yuan/ton, and the higher count yarn is 30.
● Strength: T60/T50S has a twisting strength of% for pure ring spindles, and T69/T40S and T50S use the yarn of strand twisting process.
● Air flow process of spinning: when spinning double twist on ring spinning frame, two yarns rotate continuously and rapidly, attracting twist yarn at one time, which is easy to cause yarn defects.
● Continuous dispersion: due to the expansion type dispersion of the yarn clamped on the knitting machine, the number of yarns behind the yarn can be reduced to improve the dispersion. However, due to the fiber dispersion, the strength decreases and the impact of impact load is large, and the abrasion resistance of the yarn also deteriorates.
● The same is always required for the disperse type. For the same yarn, if other yarns or the same cloth are selected, and the same yarn needs to bear a certain force, the yarn must have a certain pull-out force, which will result in the loss of abrasion resistance of the yarn. Finally, does the same line need to bear a certain force? When twined on the same thread, it often floats out within the appropriate range, so as to weave more closely; Or entanglement within a specific range, tension, soap, chlorine and other multiple technical factors, or under many numerical values, will cause deadlock.
● Dyes are selected for woven and non-woven fabrics. The two brands of color paste are the same. Dyes and fibers, yarns, fabrics, non-woven fabrics, as well as the characteristics between the two. (2) Functionality: classified by characteristics: physical structure: directly processed from polyester fiber through fiber mesh[
Antimicrobial and mildew resistant finishing agent AMJM1800 (50% solution) AM is applicable to the mildew resistant finishing of various fiber types of textiles. After finishing, the fabric can decompose itself to form soft and elastic textiles, which can obtain durable and efficient antibacterial and mildew resistant effects. Authority: It is an anti mildew finishing agent applicable to various fiber types of textiles. The finished fabrics can obtain durable and efficient antibacterial and anti mildew effects.
The special functional finishing agent KJL-515 is used to improve the anti mildew finishing of various fiber types of textiles, and the properties of the treated fabrics. It can significantly improve the anti mildew effect of the fabric.
This product does not add formaldehyde, heavy metal ions and APEO, and the time at 30 ° C and 50 ° C is GP306 AC1GB.
Non ionic fluorescent whitening agent, suitable for dip rolling and dipping process, 30 ° C, 130~170 ° C.