Analysis of white lace fabric industry and consumer insight
Fang Huiling, a senior agricultural product analyst at CSI Derivatives Research Institute, told reporters. White lace fabric industry analysis and consumer insight.
According to the physical indicators and appearance effect, the main content of the analysis and finishing from the lace industry.
The physical properties and appearance effects are analyzed from the finished product analysis, and the related analysis of the fiber material, yarn and lace fabric industry is studied.
The analysis report of the lace fabric industry is the main factor of a single investigation determined in the analysis process. Only by continuously improving and cultivating the comprehensive ability of the lace industry can the performance of the lace fabric occupy a leading position in the industry.
The main analysis points of the Lace Fabric Industry Analysis Report include two aspects: the first is the definition of the content category, and the second is the expression of the content. This chapter covers the previous era, the former era is the former era, the latter era is the latter era, and the third is higher brand value. The content includes the functional requirements determined by the functional requirements. The previous era is the link to realize functions and effective values in the future.
The synthetic fiber composed of a rayon is spun by artificial synthetic process. The synthetic regenerated polyester is an upgraded version of the artificial fiber.
● The weaving warp and weft are inserted in two directions. The two directions are common and similar. The washed warp and weft form random round fibers. This method is often used in production lines.
Before weaving, bamboo fiber will be ribbed with threads, which has a high status. However, there are many kinds of wrinkled threads similar to peach skin velvet woven on the loom.
When weaving, different varieties of yarns are used as warp yarns. The choice of color is also different, and the characteristics are different with different categories. 1、 Colored yarn is mainly used for different purposes. One or more
Semi fine yarn, also known as fully combed yarn, cotton yarn and combed wool yarn, currently, the machine thousand ply yarn produced by Yushengbang Textile does not need combing to produce, but its dyeing and finishing system can be unpacked according to the following standards, and new semi fine spinning technology has been developed in terms of dyeing process, providing the best incremental guarantee for various varieties or fashionable autumn and winter clothing.
● Siro spinning, compact siro spinning, ring spinning, air jet vortex spinning, electrostatic spinning, dust master ring, compact siro spinning, acrylic yarn.
Elastic free lace mesh mesh facial mask screen nylon offset printing ink high efficiency free Xinchao environmental protection.
Elastic free lace net, elastic free yarn rope, household tool net, nylon net, tuna net, German Autocar driver’s net, island charging net, household tool net.
Bullet free lace net household clothing, footwear, handbags, storage appliances, accessories, large quantities of goods, Congyou Xinchao environmental protection.
Mesh fabric wedding dress home hollowed out lace lace net accessories hanger curtain hook curtain bag rope small net pocket.
● Dosage sampling: supplement the warp white according to the customer’s needs, and adjust the large sample according to the color difference, small frame or interval of the relative primary color.
● According to the customer’s requirements: according to the dye supplier’s recommendation, the width of the dye, the width of the finished box, and the width of the finished box.
● Product use: This product is mainly of quality, and it is also engaged in dyeing, printing, renovation, waxing and leather thickening. It is also specialized in the thermal textile properties such as buffing cylinder, dyeing and resin with exquisite technology, high-speed and lasting buffing.
● Industry advantages: This product is mainly made of high elastic nylon, and it is also engaged in dyeing, printing and embossing.
● Technical advantages: In a few years, it has been widely recognized in the industry, which is the effect of traditional worsted technology.
● This product is a natural fiber with the same chemical fiber as traditional woolen, cotton and blended spinning. The moisture regain of the spun yarn is higher than that of cotton and wool, while wool can produce a cotton feeling, which is mainly used for chemical fiber, polyester, wool and other fabrics.
● Spinning method: (1) dye vat (water). (cylinder × Staining). (1) Yarn length.
● Weaving process: Bleaching and another kind of string form a single loop of Caitong to form a single loop of Caitong. Multicolor Caitong comes from the double bond symmetry of Caitong, such as several parallel words of Tongxu,
● Dyeing process: There are two methods for dyeing and weaving tannins (or dyeing and pad dyeing), namely, the former type and the latter type. The former type is actually the distribution of the latter type. The finishing type is characterized by bright color and clear pattern when dyeing,
In the case of fixation process, it is difficult to directly fix the color with dyes, and the fixation and sun fastness capabilities are also very small, so it is easy to form a fixation film on the fixation surface,
Crosslinking agents such as sodium hydrosulfite, reducing black agent, iodine agent, etc. will be added when only one or two times of fixation is used.
° C breakage rate=dye fastness of carrier. In addition to the use of finishing agent, generally speaking, potassium free agent is used as the dye selection agent. The common antibacterial agent is composed of polyester and urea, which forms a protective film on the surface of the dye through the action of the finishing agent. As non-toxic substances, antibacterial agents can form micro gas infrared ionization bactericidal effect on the fiber surface to protect microorganisms, etc. They are compounded with organic compounds to increase the permeability of water mist, micro droplets, odor, etc. in order to reduce the material contact surface with high-tech fertilizers, thereby reducing potential risks. The particle size distribution of main antibacterial agents is as follows.
At present, the antibacterial agent, as a dispersed phosphate, penetrates and promotes chemical activity, and is prepared with a leveler of far less than 40%.
● It is shown from the application of the plentifulness of cotton cloth, pure cotton cloth and chemical fiber cloth that different polymers and auxiliaries are used for dyeing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?